The Aastra 9480i offers advanced features and security in a standards based, carrier-grade IP screen telephone. Equipped with an 8 line backlit display screen, 6 context sensitive softkeys, full-duplex speakerphone, group paging, support for up to 9 calls simultaneously and XML browser capability, the 9480i will appeal to those requiring advanced SIP and XML features in a traditional screen phone design.
- XML Browser: The Aastra 9480i is equipped with XML browser capabilities and an extra large display with dynamic softkeys to easily access customized services and applications. This allows creation of internal service applications using development guides available from Aastra. This feature provides unlimited potential to customize the 9480i to meet your specific business needs or vertical applications using the display and keypad.
- Enhanced Call Management: With extensive storage capacity for personal directories, callers logs, redial lists and 6 dynamic softkeys, the Aastra 9480i can improve efficiency by providing more call information with the push of a button. This includes features such as shared call and bridged line appearances, call forward, call transfer, call waiting, group paging, intercom and 3-way conference providing enhanced call flexibility and control.
- Remarkable Audio: All Aastra IP telephones offer a full-duplex speakerphone with excellent voice clarity and delivery. With years of experience in telecommunications and telephone design, Aastra can ensure superior voice quality on every product we sell.
- Simplified Deployment: From initial deployment and configuration, to future enhancements and upgrades, the Aastra family of IP telephones are designed to save your business time and money. Dual auto-sensing switched Ethernet ports eliminate additional wiring and simplify installations. Integrated IEEE 802.3af Power-over-Ethernet allows easy deployment with centralized powering and backup.
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.