SALTO SYSTEMS | A9650A00IM38
Electronic SVN Off-line Lock; MiFare/DesFIRE/NFC; Inside and Outside Escutcheon; 50 function No Key Over Ride, Standard Entry Function; 1 3/4" Door Thickness; "A" Lever; IM Stainless 32D Finish
The XS4-60 wide body version for ANSI mortise locks is specially designed to be compatible with most ANSI mortise locks and tubular latches. It is designed for use on busy, high-traffic doors that need additional strength.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- Clutch mechanism escutcheon when unlocked handle moves free
- ID technologies available: i-Button, DESFire, DESFire EV1, Mifare, Mifare plus, Mifare Ultralight C, Inside Picopass, LEGIC Prime, LEGIC Advant, HID iClass, SKIDATA
- Available in wireless version for wireless real-time control
- Door status detector to monitor intrusions or door left open status (wireless escutcheons only)
- Body and escutcheon made of steel
- Dimensions: 290mm x 67mm x 20mm
- Handle rotation: 52º
- Door thickness compatibility: 32to 120mm
- Distance from the handle to the cylinder: 61mm, 62mm and 63mm
- Compatible with ANSI mortise locks and tubular latches
- Square spindles available: 7mm, 7,6mm split, 8mm, 8mm split and 7mm diamond
- Mechanical override with audit trail facility avlable
- Electronic privacy function through thumb turn or button on the inside
- AMOK version available for offline lockdowns
- ANSI/BHMA A156.25 Grade 1 compliant for heavy commercial, institutional and industrial use*
- IP55 compliant (external escutcheon)ire resistant UL listed (180 min steel doors, 90 min wooden doors)
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.