The AirborneM2MTM line of industrial wireless device serial servers and Ethernet Bridge/Routers are built for networking equipment in an array of machine-to-machine (M2M) applications. AirborneM2MTM Industrial Series feature industrial strength packagi ng and support a wide temperature rating (-40C to 85C) to withstand challenging M2M environments. Available in both single and dual serial port models or a single Ethernet port model. Power options include 5-36 V DC input or PoE 802.3af (Power over Eth ernet) on select models.
The latest AirborneM2MTM SpeedLink(TM) roaming feature further enhances the high level of connection reliability. SpeedLink(TM) enables AirborneM2MTM devices to roam quickly and freely throughout a wireless network without loosing important data. If yo u’re walking around a hospital or driving through a warehouse, SpeedLink(TM) ensures you stay connected.
- RS-232/422/485 or 10/100 Mbps Ethernet to 802.11a/b/g/n (2.4 GHz, 5 GHz)
- One or two serial ports, one Ethernet port
- Advanced Enterprise class wireless security
- 2 kV serial ESD surge suppression
- Variable DC power supply (5-36 V DC), PoE 802.3ar over Ethernet
- Extended operating temperature range (-40C to +85C)
- AirborneM2MTM SpeedLink roaming - enhanced connection reliability
- Supported by Airborne Management Center (AMC) device discovery, management and control application software
|Device||WIRELESS TRANSMISSION SYSTEM|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.