- Upto 58 Door, 60,000 Users and 500,000 History Log Entries (FIFO) Per ACU
- Onboard TCP/IP Networking with AES 128-Bit Data Encryption to an Axtraxng Server, Bi-Directional Push Communication for Enhanced Data Transmission Speed and Reliability
- Supports upto 4 Door (In/Out), Each with 2 Input and 1 Output
- 4 Auxiliary Input and 2 Auxiliary Output
- 2 RS-485 Buses (OSDP and G-Bus) Supports OSDP Readers One Onboard Expansion Slot and an Additional 12 Expansion Boards Via OSDP (R/S/D/P-805)R-805 -16 OutputÔS-805 -16 Input
- D-805-4-Door Expansion
- 16 Input and 8 Output
- an Additional ME-1515 Metal Enclosure Holds upto 2 Expansion Boards and Includes All the Innovative Features of the AC-825IP Enclosure
- SD Card Slot with 8 GB Card Included
- Real-Time Clock ps Time for upto 2 Weeks without Power (No Batteries to Replace)
- Spacious and Lockable Metal Enclosure, Features Cable Twist Locks and Zip-Tie Anchors for Better Cable Management
- Power Management Board Indicates Battery and Power Status
- Revolutionary nclosure with Illumination Bar that Lights up When Enclosure is Opened
- Tamper Sensing
- and Power Status LED
|Sales Category||ELECTRIC SYSTEM CONTROLLER|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.