- Mounting rails - Adjustable depth allows the unit to fit APC NetShelter enclosures or other 19 inch EIA-310-D enclosures
- Fan control switches - Users can turn one or both fans on and off depending on the heat load
- Air turning vane - Directs air up or down the side of the rack, supplying cool air to the inlet of side to side airflow equipment
- Dual fans - Provides fault tolerance in the event of a fan failure
- Resettable circuit breakers - Enables a quick recovery from overload events
- Dual A-B power inputs - Draws power from the UPS for power protection with dual feeds for redundancy
- Increases airflow - Provides proper intake temperatures, increasing equipment life
- Easy to install - Innovative design allows for fast, easy installation by almost anybody
|Airflow/Thermal Mgt Type||FANS/FAN TRAYS|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.