SCHLAGE (ALLEGION BRAND) | AD200-993S70MSK-SPA-643E-JYA6-RHR 4B 134
Electronic Door Lock, SVR Exit Trim Chassis, Magnetic Stripe, Keypad, Right Hand Reverse, Sparta Lever, Aged Bronze, Without Yale 6-Pin FSIC Cylinder, For Class/Storeroom
- Security that’s More Intelligent and Convenient than Traditional Mechanical Locking Devices
- Audit Trail Reports that Allow You to Track Usage and Events
- Update Users and Access Rights at the Lock Using the Keypad or Handheld Device
- The Ability to Upgrde to a Networked Solution without Removing the Lock from the Door
- Compatible with Major Brands of Master Key Systems and Exit Devices
- Hardwired Remote Pushbutton Release Capability
- ADA Compliant
- RoHS Compliant
|ANSI Grade||ANSI GRADE 1|
|Function||ELECTRIC TRIM LOCKING|
|Input Voltage||ANY LOW DC VOLTAGE|
|Locking State||FAIL-SECURE (POWER TO UNLOCK)|
|Product Type||EXIT DEVICE TRIM|
|Sales Category||ELECTRIC BAT OP EXIT TRIM|
|Stile Type||WIDE STILE AND SOLID DOOR|
|Trim Type||LEVER CLASSROOM OR STOREROOM SELECTABLE|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.