SCHLAGE (ALLEGION BRAND) | AD250-MS70LLL-SPA-643E-J-RH 8B 09663 10072 134
Electronic Door Lock, Mortise Chassis, Right Hand, Sparta Lever, Aged Bronze, 8AA Battery Kit, Without Reader, 6-Pin FSIC Cylinder, For Class/Storeroom
- Security that’s More Intelligent and Convenient than Traditional Mechanical Locking Devices
- Audit Trail Reports that Allow You to Track Usage and Events
- Update Users and Access Rights at the Lock Using the Keypad or Handheld Device
- The Ability to Upgrde to a Networked Solution without Removing the Lock from the Door
- Compatible with Major Brands of Master Key Systems and Exit Devices
- Hardwired Remote Pushbutton Release Capability
- ADA Compliant
- RoHS Compliant
|Cylinder Type||PREP FOR FULL SIZE IC/LARGE FORMAT IC|
|Finish||US10A / US11B|
|Grade||ANSI GRADE 1|
|Other||PUSHBUTTON, CARD OR BIO LOCK|
|Product Type||MORTISE CARD AND PUSHBUTTON LOCK|
|Locking State||FAIL-SECURE (POWER TO UNLOCK)|
|Sales Category||ELECTRIC BAT OP MORTISE LOCK|
|UL Listing||UL LISTED|
|Solenoid Duty||INTERMITTENT DUTY|
|Switches||REQUEST TO EXIT, DOOR POSITION|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.