The ATRIUM ADH10 controller can control up to ten electronically locking AD300 (wired), AD400 (wireless) or NDE Series (wireless) SCHLAGE door handles. The ATRIUM multi-account software (version 3.1 or higher) supports up to 100 door handles per accoun t (site). This is accomplished by using ten ADH10 controllers connected to an IP network. Effortless auto-detect technology identifies the SCHLAGE door handle on the communication bus and a pre-assembled universal power supply is included with every AD H10.
- Controls 10 Schlage AD 300/400 or NDE series door handles
- On-board Ethernet Port with AES 256-bit encryption
- On-board Embedded Web Server
- On-board RS485 communication bus, 1220 m (4000 feet)
- Pre-assembled universal plug-in power supply (120V / 24)
- Auto-detect technology
- 10,000 users
- 10,000 cards
- 25,000 Event Buffer
- 100 holidays
- 1,000 Access Levels
- 1,000 Schedules each supporting up to 100 time periods
- Comprehensive LED status indicators
|Number of Users||MORE THAN 2000|
|Product Type||MULTICOMM CONTROLLER|
|Sales Category||ELECTRIC SYSTEM CONTROLLER|
|Software Platform||WINDOWS XP, VISTA, 7|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.