AF12 contactors are used for controlling power circuits up to 690 V AC and 220 V DC. They are mainly used for controlling 3-phase motors, non-inductive or slightly inductive loads.
For Controlling Power Circuits Up To 690V AC And 220 V DC, For Controlling 3-Phase Motors, Non-Inductive Or Slightly Inductive Loads. A-Line contactors are mainly used for controlling 3-phase motors and for controlling power circuits corresponding to t heir operating characteristics up to 690 and even 1000V AC. and 440 V DC. All AF contactors can be assembled side by side. The add-on auxiliary contacts are suitable for low level currents.
- AF contactors include an electronic coil interface providing reduced pull-in and holding consumption, particularly for AC control circuits
- Only four coils are needed to cover control voltages between 24...500 V 50/60 Hz or 20...500 V DC.
- AF offer extended operating limits and are suitable worldwide for different control voltages. e.g.: the coil 100...250 V 50/60 Hz - DC is suitable for Europe (230 V 50 Hz) and for North America (120 V 60 Hz and 208 V 60 Hz).
- AF contactors can manage large control vo ltage variations
- AF contactors equipped with a 24...60 V 50/60 Hz - 20...60 V DC coil allow direct control by 24 V DC 500 mA PLC-output
- AF contactors withstand short voltage dips and voltage sags (SEMI F47-0706 compliance)
- AF contactors have built-in urge protection and do not require additional surge suppressors
- The built-in N.C. auxiliary contact is a mirror contact in compliance with annex F of IEC 60947-4-1.
Coil Voltage: 100 - 250 V AC At 50/60 Hz, 100 - 250 V DC
Contact Configuration: 3NO (Main) 1NC (Auxiliary)
Wattage: 3 kW At 220/230/240 V, 5.5 kW At 380/400/415/440 V, 7.5 kW At 500/690 V
Connection: Screw Terminal
Size: 45 mm Width X 86 mm Height X mm Depth
Operating Temperature: Fitted With Thermal Overload Relay: -25 To +60 deg C, Without Thermal Overload Relay: -40 To +70 deg C
Operating time: 40 - 95 msec (NO closing), 38 - 90 msec (NC opening) between coil energization, 11 - 95 msec (NO opening), 13 - 98 msec (NC closed) between coil de-energization
Stripping length: 10 mm
Screwdriver type: Flat 5.5 Diameter / Pozidriv 2
Maximum Breaking Capacity: 106 A At 690 V, 250 A At 440 V
Tightening Torque: 13 in-lb (Main Circuit), 11 in-lb (Contl And Auxiliary Circuit)
Motor Rating: 10 hp At 550 - 600 V AC
Wire Size: (1 Or 2) 16 - 10 AWG (Main), (1 Or 2) 18 - 14 AWG (Auxiliary)
Endurance: Mechanical: 10 Million Cycles
Voltage Rating: 600 V (UL/CSA/NEMA), 690 V (IEC)
Impulsthstand Voltage: 6 kV
Number Of Poles: 3
Operating Current: 28 A At 40/60 deg C, 24 A At 70 deg C
Insulation Voltage: 690 V (IEC 60947-4-1), 600 V (UL/CSA)
Environmental Conditions: Maximum Operating Altitude Permissible: 3000 m, Storage Temperature:60 To +80 deg C
UL 508 Listed, CSA C22.2 No.14, RINA, CB, GOST, CE Certified, IEC 60947-1 / 60947-4-1 And EN 60947-1 / 60947-4-1 Approved, RoHS Compliant
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.