The CommScope Fuel Cell Cabinet provides an environmentally friendly dc backup power solution for wireless and wireline networks with a cabinet design that is modular and flexible to meet the most stringent backup power needs.; The cabinets proton exch ange membrane (PEM) hydrogen fuel cells, housed in a secure, weather-resistant cabinet for outdoor deployment, offer a smaller footprint and more dense power backup than what is available in the market. The Andrew Fuel Cell Cabinet is the highest capac ity integrated fuel cell system available. With power supplied by two fuel cells, the Andrew Fuel Cell Cabinet is cooled without use of outside air in a sealed compartment to keep out dust, contaminants, and condensation, thereby helping to prevent det erioration of equipment housed inside.
This part is discontinued by supplier with no suggested replacement.
- Integrated, pre-managed connectivity accelerates server deployment by enabling data
- center personnel to roll it in and plug it in
- Extendable, pre-managed patch cords ensure cabling is always the right length and
- adequately managed to facilitate proper air flow
- Zero U connectivity maximizes available rack space for active equipment
- A total of 72 pre-terminated U/UTP cords and/or 72 optical fiber duplex LC cords can be pre-installed in server cabinets before shipped out to end user sites
- Available in 2, 4 and 6 cassette configurations to support copper or mixed copper/fiber connectivity (additional cassettes are available separately)
- Support GigaSPEED X10D, GigaSPEED XL and LazrSPEED for high bandwidth applications
Access: Front Door, Rear Door, Side Door
Alarm Interface: Ethernet RJ45, USB, Wire-Wrap Pins
Alarm Output: Dry Contacts, LEDs (Visual), SNMP
Batteries Supported: 2
Cooling Options: Deionized Water >=200 kOhm cm
Output Current: 0 - 150 Amp At -48 Volt DC, One Fuel Cell, 0 - 300 Amp At -48 Volt DC, Two Fuel Cells
Output Power: 8 kW (One Fuel Cell), 16 kW (Two Fuel Cells)
Peak Operating Efficiency: 0.55
Voltage: -48 Volt DC
Voltage Range: -42 to 60 Volt DC Adjustable
Battery Compartment Dimension: 12.6 Inch Height x 28 Inch Width x 33 Inch Depth
Battery Dimension: 12.6 Inch Height x 4.84 Inch Width x 22.01 Inch Depth
Air Consumption: 1000 SLPM (Per Fuel Cell, Maximum)
Fuel Consumption: 115 SLPM (Per Fuel Cell, Maximum)
Fuel Supply Pressure: 500 kPa Minimum, 700 kPa Maximum
Gaseous Hydrogen Purity: 99.99% Minimum
Mount Type: Earth Anchor, Pad
Noise Emission: 65 dBA At 1.5 m Maximum
Water Emission: 108 mL/min Maximum
Operating Altitude: -60 m to 1829 m (-147 ft to 6000 ft)
Operating Temperature: -40 to 46 deg C (-40 to 115 deg F)
Qualification Standards: Telcordia GR-1089, Telcordia GR-487, Zone 4, Telcordia GR-63, UL/ETL Type 3R
Relative Humidity: Upto 95% Non-Condensing
Dimension: 63 Inch Height x 45 Inch Width x 52 Inch Depth
ISO 9001:2008: Designed, manufactured and/or distributed under this quality management system
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.