The Andrew Hydrogen Storage Cabinet is an outdoor cabinet used to store hydrogen cylinders that supply hydrogen to fuel cells. The cabinet can store up to 16 hydrogen cylinders, and when used with the Andrew Fuel Cell Cabinet, can store enough fuel for up to eight hours of operation at 16 kW.; The Andrew Hydrogen Storage Cabinet includes all of the hydrogen fittings, pressure regulators and gas manifolds to ensure a trouble-free installation. The system controller in the Andrew Fuel Cell Cabinet con tinuously monitors fuel levels to simplify hydrogen delivery and maintenance activities. Reduce Operating Expenses (OpEx)Hydrogen fittings allow for easy installation and removal of cylinders to allow for continuous fuel cell operation. Easy to install Each cabinet is assembled, and system tested to ensure an easy and trouble-free installation. Less MaintenanceThe system controller in the Andrew Fuel Cell Cabinet continuously monitors fuel levels and includes a sensor that can detect fuel leaks. All doors are secured with a security hex key in addition to a padlock and include intrusion detection alarms that can detect unauthorized entry. Flexible DesignCabinet can be mounted on the same pad as the fuel cell or separated in order to facilitate acc ess for hydrogen delivery.
This part is discontinued by supplier with no suggested replacement.
- OMT platform reduces cable diameter while optimizing transmission performance
- Can support network line speeds up to 10 gigabits per second
- Qualifies for the SYSTIMAX 20-Year Extended Product Warranty and Applications Assurance when included as part of a registered SYSTIMAX GigaSPEED X10D channel
Access: Front Door, Rear Door
Capacity: Up To 16 Standard K Or T Cylinders
Fuel Supply Pressure: 500 kPa Minimum
Mount Type: Pad, Stake
Operating Temperature: -40 to 46 deg C (-40 to 115 deg F)
Qualification Standards: Telcordia GR-487, Zone 4, UL/ETL Type 3R
Dimension: 63 Inch Height x 47 Inch Width x 42 Inch Depth
ISO 9001:2008: Designed, manufactured and/or distributed under this quality management system
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.