Wi-Fi is a complex technology, but testing it doesn’t have to be. AirCheck G2TM Wireless tester is purpose built for the front-line IT responders dispatched to the complaints of: The Wi-Fi is not working or the Internet is down. The AirCheck G2 Wireless Tester provides fast, simple, and accurate isolation and troubleshooting, thereby reducing the time to resolution of wireless issues.
There are many variables that lead to Wi-Fi complaints, ranging from network based problems and configuration issues to environmental or client device misconfigurations. Collecting all the key pieces of information the very first time is key to every front-line IT responder to resolve any complaint.
The AirCheck G2’s intuitive user interface and management platform provides actionable intelligence to not only remove the complexity of wireless troubleshooting but also helps speed up closure of the trouble ticket. The cost of not getting the job done right the first time, leading to an escalation team visit, leads to ineffective usage of the escalation team efforts & end-user dissatisfaction due to slow problem-solving response time. AirCheck G2 provides front-line IT with complete & accurate wireless information to solve problems right the first time, instead of blindly escalating them.
- Supports 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- All in one handheld tool for all Wi-Fi technologies including true 802.11ac 3x3 support.
- Instant-on operation
- Powers up fast and automatically starts discovering networks, access points (APs), and channel activity. Touchscree Display
- 5" Touchscreen display allows for better visibility and easier access to all the available operations/inputs. Get answers fast
- The one-button AutoTest quickly provides a pass/fail indication of the wireless environment and identifies common problems - for any level of Wi-Fi expertise.
- Link-Live Cloud Service - Cloud-based results management dashboard provides test results, project control, and reporting capabilities for your network connectivity tests.
- Identifies security settings for each Network and Access Point: Open, WEP, WPA, WPA2, and/or 802.1x.
- Pinpoints Wi-Fi traffic and interference - Shows how much of each channel’s bandwidth is consumed by 802.11 traffic and interference, and the APs using each channel.
- Finds rogue APs and misbehaving clients - Flags unauthorized APs and clients. Hunt them down with the LOCATE function or find them even faster with the optional directional antenna.
- Connection tests - Connects to networks or specific APs using WEP, WPA, WPA2, and/or 802.1x. Acquires an IP address and pings the router, gateway, and user-defined addresses to verify connectivity and network access inside and outside the firewall. Verifies connection quality.
- Wired Ethernet Tests - Allows for quick AP backhaul and wiring veri fication.
- Designed for the field - Multi-hour battery life. One-handed operation. Rugged design.
- Easy upgrades - The mini-USB port allows software upgrades in the field in just minutes using your laptop computer and the AirCheck G2 Manager Software.
- nd with Gold support, you’ll automatically receive upgrades at no additional charge.