- The AML-770 Loop Isolator Provides Short Circuit Isolation for Devices on an AML Loop
- In the Event of a Short Circuit, the Loop Isolator will Open the Positive Side of the Loop, Isolating All Devices Connected Between it and the Next AML-770 Loop Isola tor
- When the Short Circuit Condition is Removed, the Isolator will Automatically Return to Normal Operation
- A Red LED on the Isolator Flashes at 10 Second Intervals to Indicate Normal Operation (No Short)
- During a Shorted Condition, the LED Stays on (ot Flashing) Until the Short is Removed
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.