Atlas Sound AP-15TU loudspeakers are equipped with a compression driver providing up to 15 watts RMS power handling capability, superior intelligibility and dispersion to achieve maximum sound projection and penetration. Weather-resistant metal construction and re-entrant acoustic path assure protection against water, humidity, vermin and corrosion. The Omni-Purpose mounting bracket allows directional sound dispersion via vertical and horizontal positioning. Provisions are also included for surface or strap mounting to pillars and I-beams. All models include a built-in 25/70.7V Vari-Tap; transformer featuring a screw-driver adjustable, 7-position watt/impedance selection switch. Wiring terminals are protected with a vandal-resistant adapter cover for control equipment utilizing cable or conduit. Model AP-15TU is not equipped with a capacitor. Model meets or exceeds the UL Listed standards for audible signal appliances and are capable of operating within an ambient temp. range of 66C (150F) to -35C (-30F). Model complies with UL Standard 1480-Speakers for Fire Protective Signaling Systems and California State Fire Marshal (Title 19).
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
- 15-Watt High Efficiency Compression Driver
- Built-In Vari-Tap; Transformer for Easy Impedance Selection
- Omni-Purpose Surface Mounting Bracket For Precise Positioning
- Optional 5 mfd Capacitor for Line Supervision
- Recommended for High Intelligibility Paging, Intercommunication, and Signaling
- Vandal-Resistant, Weatherproof Construction
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.