Model AP-15TUC is a double re-entrant loudspeakers which delivers 15-watts of continuous power handling, superior intelligibility and unparalleled efficiency. The AP-15 Series operates within a nominal frequency response range of 400-14,000 Hz and offers a sensitivity of 120 dB at rated power to provide clear voice and signal communication. The trademarked squared-bell design signifies Atlas Sound quality and reliability. The Omni-Purpose mounting bracket (supplied on all models) achieves precise positioning in the vertical and horizontal planes with a single adjustment and includes provisions for loudspeaker installation on conventional surfaces as well as for strapmounting on I-beams or pillars. A built-in, 5 mfd capacitor is provided for line supervision. All models meet or exceed the UL Listed standards for audible signal appliances, standard 1480-Speakers for Fire Protective Signaling Systems and California State Fire Marshal (Title 19).AP Series loudspeakers are U.S. made to assure superior service reliability. Weather-resistant construction is metal and matching ABS plastic with metal components finished in grey epoxy.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
- 15-Watt High Efficiency Compression Driver
- 5 mfd Capacitor for Line Supervision
- Built-In Vari-Tap; Transformer for Easy Impedance Selection
- Omni-Purpose Surface Mounting Bracket For Precise Positioning
- Recommended for High Intelligibility Paging, Intercommunication, and Signaling
- Vandal-Resistant, Weatherproof Construction
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.