This part has been discontinued by supplier.
- Server module for VGA video, Sun Mini-DIN keyboard and mouse
- IP enabled - Access and manage via a web browser, telnet session, SSH or SNMP
- Mass configuration - Provides a comprehensive mass configuration capability, allowing users to create, save and push configurations or specific device settings to similar APC devices with a network management card
- 10/100 BaseT connection - Connect the device to a network using a 10 or 100 BaseT connection
- PC compatible - So can charge your phone using almost any computer
- Local LED status - Four LEDs on the front panel indicate problems with batteries, charger, environment or unit itself
- Flash upgradeable firmware - Install maintenance releases of firmware remotely using FTP
- Remote administration - Minimize response times to critical network infrastructure situations with instant, on-demand device access through the primary IP network, console port or KVM switches
- InfraStruXure manager compatible - Enables centralized management via the APC InfraStruXure manager
- Out of band management - Troubleshoot servers and diagnose problems in lieu of a working operating system with POST and BIOS-level access to servers
- Scalable architecture - Cascade multiple KVM switches for a modular solution that supports multiple platforms, improving flexibility and simplifying future expansion, please see the user’s manual for specific cascading capabilities
- Multi-platform support - Windows, Sun, Unix and Linux compatible
- Occupies 1U of rack space - Conserve valuable rack space in the data center
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.