- Out of band management - Troubleshoot servers and diagnose problems in lieu of a working operating system with POST and BIOS-level access to servers
- Scalable architecture - Cascade multiple KVM switches for a modular solution that supports multiple platforms, improving flexibility and simplifying future expansion, please see the user’s manual for specific cascading capabilities
- Occupies 1U of rack space - Conserve valuable rack space in the data center
- Multi-platform support - Windows, Sun, Unix and Linux compatible
- Integrated touchpad pointing device - Eliminates the need for a separate, external mouse
- Power tilt sensor - Save power by automatically powering down the device when it is closed
- PS/2 terminations - Connect to a server or KVM switch via standard PS/2 connectors
- Standard VGA connector - Connects to a server or KVM switch via a standard VGA connector
- Low cooling requirements - Emits less heat than comparable CRT monitors
- Low power consumption - Uses less than half the power of comparable CRT monitors
- Slide rails - Quickly and easily install in square, round and threaded hole racks
- Quick release tabs - Insert or remove the device with ease
- On-Screen Display (OSD) adjustments - Adjust the on screen image, including auto adjust, exit, power on/off, brightness, menu and a power indicator
- Cable management arm - Prevent interference with surrounding devices by organizing multiple cables
Rack LCD Console With Integrated 8-Port Analog KVM Switch
Includes: C13-C14 Power Cord, Documentation CD, Firmware Upgrade Cable, Installation Guide, NEMA 5-15 Power Cord, PS2 KVM Cable, Single User Rack Mount Kit, USB KVM Cable
Nominal Input Voltage: 120/240 Volt
Input Frequency: 50/60 Hz
Input Connection: IEC-320-C14
Cord Length: 1.80 m (6 ft)
Panel Size: 17 Inch
Display Size: 337.9 (H) X 270.3 (V) mm
Display Colors: 16
Trackball Type: PS/2 Touchpad, USB Mouse
Minimum Mounting Depth: 26.77 Inch (680 mm)
Maximum Mounting Depth: 41.33 Inch (1050 mm)
Rack Height: 1U
Operating Environment: 32 to 104 deg F (0 to 40 deg C)
Dimension: 1.7 Inch Height x 19 Inch Width x 28 Inch Depth
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.