- APC Metered Rack Power Distribution Units Provide Active Metering to Enable Energy Optimization and Circuit Protection
- User Defined Alarm Thresholds Mitigate Risk with Real Time Local and Remote Alerts to Warn of Potential Circuit Overloads
- Metered Rack PDU Provide Power Utilization Data to Allow Data Center Managers to Make Informed Decisions on Load Balancing and Right Sizing it Environments to Lower Total Cost of Ownership
- Metered Rack PDU Include Real Power Monitoring, a Temperature/Humidity Sen sor Port, Locking IEC Receptacles, and Ultra Low Profile Circuit Breakers
- Users Can Access and Configure Metered Rack PDU Through Secure Web, SNMP, or Telnet Interfaces Which are Complimented by APC Centralized Management Platforms Using InfraStruXure Central, Operations, Capacity, and Energy Efficiency
CUL, UL, FCC, REACH
|Number of Outlets||24|
|Type||RACK MOUNT PDU|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.