- Remote management capabilities - Full featured network management interfaces that provide standards based management via Web, SNMP and Telnet, allows users to access, configure and manage units from remote locations to save valuable time; associated with this feature is the ability to quickly and easily upgrade the firmware via network download to installed units for future product enhancements
- Local current monitoring display - The aggregate current draw per rack PDU is displayed on the unit via a digital display, the local digital display helps installers avoid overloaded circuits by providing a visible warning when the current draw is close to the maximum amperage draw of the strip
- Alarm thresholds - Define alarm thresholds in order to avoid overloaded circuits, network and visual alarms inform the user of possible problems
- Load indicator LED - Indicates overload and warning conditions based on the user-defined alarm thresholds, alerts users of potential overloaded circuits
- Integrates with StruxureWare data center expert - An IT-ready, scalable access monitoring system that collects, organizes and distributes critical alerts, surveillance video and key information, providing a unified view of complex physical infrastructure environments from anywhere on the network
- Flash upgradeable - Quickly and easily upgrade firmware via network download for future product enhancements, eliminates the need to replace products already installed in the field when new features are released
- Rack mountable - Includes horizontal, vertical and toolless-mount varieties; puts power where it is needed most in the racks near the equipment
- Single input power source - Supply power from one branch whip to multiple pieces of equipment, conveniently powering rack-mount equipment; saves time and money during installation by using one branch whip and standard connections
- Wide range of input and output connections - Product family includes a variety of input and output connections to distribute 120 Volt, 208 Volt or 230 Volt power to multiple outlets, having a variety of inputs and outputs allow users to adapt to varying power requirements, APC offers units that bring up to 14.4 kW using a single branch whip
- Battery notes - Contains lithium coin cell
|Number of Outlets||42|
|Type||RACK MOUNT PDU|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.