This part has been discontinued by supplier.
- Secure remote management and system recovery for servers and networking equipment
- Centralized management - Simplify data center infrastructure management by using a centralized repository accessible from anywhere on the network through a powerful and easy-to-use console application
- Access monitoring - Detect access by unauthorized personnel via door switch
- Authentication - Control user privileges and access rights to protect IT assets from unauthorized individuals
- Out of band management - Troubleshoot servers and diagnose problems in lieu of a working operating system with POST and BIOS-level access to servers
- Run command file - Run command file on network shutdown sequence as well as start up sequence
- 10/100 BaseT connection - Connect the device to a network using a 10 or 100 BaseT connection
- Exportable reports - Reports can be easily exported into Word, Excel, rtf and Crystal Reports Format, allowing customers to quickly and easily integrate reports into custom presentations or sort information for custom reports
- Concurrent deployment and updates - Decrease set up time and complexity by simultaneously configuring settings or upgrading firmware for multiple devices
- Data logging - Identify problematic trends before they escalate or export the data log for analysis
- Telnet management - Provides a simple telnet session or SSH for remote battery management access
- Encryption - Helps ensure effective access control and integrity for SSL browser and SSH sessions
- Enterprise management system compatible - Make device information available to your preferred enterprise management system by forwarding SNMP traps (events) across SNMPv1, SNMPv2 and SNMPv3 using the PowerNet MIB
- Seamless integration with APC switched rack PDU - Remote power management allows remote power on, power off and power cycle, reducing the need for service dispatches
- Rack mountable - Includes horizontal, vertical and toolless mount capabilities
- Cascading capabilities - Horizontal console port servers can be cascaded to manage up to 1024 devices; SNMP management - monitor and manage a device using industry standard protocol; reboot equipment remotely - saves dispatching technicians to remote locations; flash upgradeable firmware - install maintenance releases of firmware remotely using FTP
- Remote administration - Minimize response times to critical network infrastructure situations with instant, on-demand device access through the primary IP network, console port or KVM switches; configurable actions - the order of start
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.