- Network appliance enabling monitoring of environmental conditions
- A-Link communication port - Deployment flexibility allows sensor pods to be up to 1000 m from a compatible NetBotz appliance
- Telnet management - Provides a simple telnet session or SSH for remote battery management access
- Flash upgradeable firmware - Install maintenance releases of firmware remotely using FTP
- Remote device management - Remote monitoring of critical conditions for maximum protection against environmental and physical threats
- Temperature monitoring - Changes in temperature are reported via the user interface or e-mail
- Humidity monitoring - Changes in humidity are reported via the user interface or e-mail
- Fault notification - Real time event notification minimizes response times to critical physical infrastructure situations; enables IT administrators to reduce mean time to repair, improve efficiency and maximize uptime
- Reboot equipment remotely - Saves dispatching technicians to remote locations
- Event logging - Pinpoint the timing and sequence of events leading up to an incident with the event log
- Expandable - Connect up to 196 sensors with expansion modules via the A-Link communications port
- Customizable input contacts - Monitor conditions from external devices
- Customizable output relays - Control output from external devices via output relay(s)
- Unique identifiers - Customize each sensor with a differentiating name and location
- Mass configuration - Provides a comprehensive mass configuration capability, allowing users to create, save and push configurations or specific device settings to similar APC devices with a network management card
- Low profile sensors - Small sensors allow for placement flexibility
- Password security - User selectable password protection prevents unauthorized access, authorized against LDAP and Active Directory servers
- Radius support - Use an existing radius server to securely authenticate, authorize and account for your APC device
- Integrates with StruxureWare data center expert - An IT-ready, scalable access monitoring system that collects, organizes and distributes critical alerts, surveillance video and key information, providing a unified view of complex physical infrastructure environments from anywhere on the network; IP enabled - access and manage via a web browser, telnet session, SSH or SNMP
- Battery notes - Contains lithium coin cell
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.