- StruxureWare data center expert basic scales up to 525 devices and 15 surveillance cameras
- Centralized management - Simplify data center infrastructure management by using a centralized repository accessible from anywhere on the network through a powerful and easy-to-use console application
- Real-time monitoring - Immediate visibility to your entire physical infrastructure through centralized, real-time device monitoring and notification enabling quick assessment of events as they occur
- Centralized alert repository - Access historical alerts from several appliances through one central database; sort alerts by type, date, appliance and/or device group
- Fault notification - Real time event notification minimizes response times to critical physical infrastructure situations; enables IT administrators to reduce mean time to repair, improve efficiency and maximize uptime
- Auto discovery - Reduces the time needed to install and deploy physical infrastructure devices by automatically detecting manageable devices on your network
- Integrated data storage - StruxureWare data center expert ships with internal storage for data and video collection, additional storage can easily be made available using the built-in network attached storage server support for long-term storage and archiving
- Customizable user access - Define user access and viewing capabilities to individual groups, control access to devices by administrator-defined user accounts; additional user access can be managed by using the built-in LDAP and active directory support
- Custom mapping - Custom backgrounds, unique user assignable icons and drag-and-drop device placement make it easy to identify problem devices at a glance, minimizing downtime, errors and cost
- Unified console - Customizable windows and Linux client application enables instant access to StruxureWare data center expert application from anywhere on the network
- Private networking - Reduce IP addresses needed on the public network to manage devices by placing them on an isolated secure network
- Custom reporting - Create, save and schedule user-defined reports for ease of data collection, distribution and analysis
- Mass firmware update - Decrease set-up time and complexity of managed devices by simultaneously upgrading firmware for multiple APC devices
- Free text search - Quickly locate devices and alerts through the free search field
- Alarm filters - Customize the user interface to display devices in critical, warning or normal device statuses
- Extendable architecture - Avai
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.