- Mass configuration - Provides a comprehensive mass configuration capability, allowing users to create, save and push configurations or specific device settings to similar APC devices with a network management card
- 3rd Party sensor support - Easily add 3rd party sensors for monitoring fluid, vibration, dust particles, radiation, etc to meet specific monitoring needs
- Data graphing - Easily analyze sensor readings to identify problematic trends before they escalate
- Alerts view - Easily review and correlate alerts; provide context to alerts by attaching video clips, graphs and maps
- Data logging - Identify problematic trends before they escalate or export the data log for analysis
- Event logging - Pinpoint the timing and sequence of events leading up to an incident with the event log
- Scalable architecture - Cascade multiple KVM switches for a modular solution that supports multiple platforms, improving flexibility and simplifying future expansion, please see the user’s manual for specific cascading capabilities; E-mail notification - network administrators can solve problems remotely before they impact availability; customizable - customize the simple signalling daemon to suit your needs; exportable reports - reports can be easily exported into word, excel, rtf and crystal reports format, allowing customers to quickly and easily integrate reports into custom presentations or sort information for custom reports; encryption - helps ensure effective access control and integrity for SSL browser and SSH sessions; manage multiple UPS - A 5-node or 25-node deluxe option provides the ability to view the status of multiple UPSs and to manage them simultaneously
- Centralized management - Simplify data center infrastructure management by using a centralized repository accessible from anywhere on the network through a powerful and easy-to-use console application; real-time monitoring - immediate visibility to your entire physical infrastructure through centralized, real-time device monitoring and notification enabling quick assessment of events as they occur; fault notification - real-time event notification minimizes response times to critical physical infrastructure situations; enables IT Administrators to reduce mean time to repair, improve efficiency and maximize uptime
- Multi vendor device support - Extensive multi vendor support for monitoring networked SNMP devices, enable visibility of existing SNMP devices through threshold alert notifications, data trending and reporting; unified console - customi
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.