- UPS management accessory that provides two dry contact input and one relay output interface to APC UPS management offers with UIO ports such as the UPS network management card (AP9631) or dry contact I/O SmartSlot card (AP9613)
- Customizable input contacts - Monitor conditions from external devices
- Customizable output relays - Control output from external devices via output relay(s)
- Notification - Be notified of problems to ensure crucial situations are dealt with in a timely manner
- Scheduling - Customize shut down and reboot of connected equipment and UPSs
- Data logging - Identify problematic trends before they escalate or export the data log for analysis
- Event logging - Pinpoint the timing and sequence of events leading up to an incident with the event log
- Integrates with StruxureWare data center expert - An IT-ready, scalable access monitoring system that collects, organizes and distributes critical alerts, surveillance video and key information, providing a unified view of complex physical infrastructure environments from anywhere on the network
- Enterprise management system compatible - Make device information available to your preferred enterprise management system by forwarding SNMP traps (events) across SNMPv1, SNMPv2 and SNMPv3 using the PowerNet MIB
- Browser accessible - View the user interface with a browser; provides quick access from anywhere on a secure network
- Flash upgradeable firmware - Install maintenance releases of firmware remotely using FTP
- Reboot equipment remotely - Saves dispatching technicians to remote locations
- Password security - User selectable password protection prevents unauthorized access, authorized against LDAP and Active Directory servers
- Multi tier user access - Supports up to four access levels administrator, device user, read-only user and network-only user; with user name and password requirements
- Radius support - Use an existing radius server to securely authenticate, authorize and account for your APC device
- PowerChute network shutdown - Reliable network based shutdown of multiple servers
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.