This item is discontinued by supplier. There is no suggested replacement.
- Reliable Power for Mobile, Emergency and Remote Sites
- Generates 120V pure sine-wave power from 12V battery bank
- Ideal for powering variable-speed tools, computers, LEDs, fans, audio/video components and other sensitive electronics
- Designed for easy intallation in RVs, fleet vehicles and emergency vehicles
- Functions as vehicle inverter, standalone AC power source or extended-run UPS
- Unlimited runtime with variety of user-supplied batteries
- Pure Sine-Wave Power for Normal and Peak Power Demands
- 100 of continuous power
- 2000W of peak power up to 10 sec. to accommodate surge power demands during equipment startup and cycling
- Automatic overload detector, cooling fan and resettable AC circuit breaker protect unit from damage
- High-current DC input teminals for simple hardwired installation
- Automatic Transfer Switching
- Transfer relay switches to inverter power during blackout in 16.6 ms
- 3-Stage 4/40A Selectable Battery Charger
- Serves as battery charger when external 120V AC power is supplied and wering connected equipment
- Protects battery from overcharging and overdischarging
- Low-battery protection prevents excessive battery depletion
- DIP switches configure wet/gel charging profiles
- External Ports
- Battery temperature port allows connection optional remote battery temperature sensor, such as Tripp Lite’s
- RJ45 communication port allows connection of optional remote control module, such as Tripp Lite’s APSRMSW
- Easy Operation
- LEDs indicate battery level, overload status and inveer operation
- On/off button provides one-touch control
- Rugged Steel Housing
- Resists moisture, vibration, impact and high-humidity environments
- Built-in mounting feet for installation on any rigid horizontal surface
Product Group: Power Inverters
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.