The APSINT2012 2000W PowerVerter APS INT 12V DC 230V AC Inverter/Charger is a reliable power source for a wide variety of equipment ranging from power tools and pumps to portable lighting and computer equipment in heavy-load conditions. With no fumes, fuel or excess noise, it’s an excellent alternative to generator power.
- Reliable Power for Mobile, Emergency and Remote Sites
- Generates safe, stable, computer-grade 230V AC power from 12V battery bank
- Ideal for powering tools, saws, motors, pumps, portable lighting, appliances and computer equipment in heavy-load conditions
- Designed for easy installation in RVs, over-the-road trucks, fleet vehicles and conversion vans
- Functions as a vehicle inverter, standalone AC power source or extended-run UPS
- Unlimited runtime with variety of user-supplied batteries
- Meets Normal a Peak Power Demands
- 2000W of continuous power
- 3000W of reserve power up to 1 hr.
- 4000W of peak power up to 10 sec. to accommodate surge power demands during equipment startup and cycling
- Automatic overload detector, built-in cooling fan and resettae AC circuit breakers protect unit from damage
- High-current DC input terminals for simple hardwired installation
- Automatic Transfer Switching
- Transfer relay switches to inverter power during blackout in 20 ms
- 3-position switch enables Auto, Charge On or System Off mode
- DIP switches configure high and low voltage auto-transfer
- 3-Stage 15/60A Selectable Battery Charger
- Serves as battery charger when external 230V AC power is supplied and powering connected equipment
- Protects battery from overchargg and overdischarging
- Low-battery protection prevents excessive battery depletion
- DIP switches configure wet/gel charging profiles
- Optional Remote Control Capability
- RJ45 communication port allows connection of optional remote control module, such asripp Lite’s APSRM4
- Front-Panel LEDs
- Indicate AC/DC operational modes, overload status, DC voltage level, shutdown status and system fault status
- Rugged Polycarbonate Housing
- Resists moisture, vibration and impact
- Built-in mounting feet for installat on any rigid horizontal surface
Inverter/Charger With Auto-Transfer Switching
Frequency Compatibility: 50 Hz
Output: 2000 Watt
Continuous Output Capacity: 2000 Watt
Peak Output Capacity (Watt): 4000 Watt
Output Nominal Voltage: 230 Volt
Output Voltage Regulation: Line Power (AC): Maintains 230 Volt Nominal Sine Wave Output From Line Power Source. Inverter Power (AC): Maintains PWM Sine Wave Output Voltage of 230 Volt AC (+/-5%)
Output Frequency Regulation: 50 Hz (+/- 0.3 Hz)
Overload Protection: Includes 10 Amp Input Breaker Dedicated to the Charging System And 15 Amp Output Breaker for AC Output Loads
Nominal Input Voltage Supported: 230 Volt AC
Recommended Electrical Service: DC Input: Requires 12 Volt DC Input Source Capable of Delivering 192 Amp For the Required Duration (When Used at Full Continuous Capacity - DC Requirements Increase During Over Power And Double Boost Operation). For Automotive Applications, Professional Hardwire Installation With 400 Amp Minimum Battery System Fusing is Recommended
Maximum Input Amp/Watt: DC Input: Full Continuous Load - 192 Amp At 12 Volt DC. AC Input: 17 Amp At 230 Volt AC With Full Inverter And Charger Load (8.7 Amp Max Charger-Only/Combined Input Load To Support Charger And AC Output is Automatically Controllable To 66%-33%-0% based On AC Output Loading Using the Charger Limiting Set Points
Input Connection Type: DC Input: Set of 2 DC Bolt-Down Terminals. AC Input: Hardwire Via Built-In Junction Box With Cover Plate
Voltage Compatibility: 230 Volt AC/12 Volt DC
Input Frequency: 50 Hz
Expandable Battery Runtime: Runtime is Expandable With any Number of User Supplied Wet or Gel Type Batteries
DC System Voltage: 12 Volt DC
Battery Charge: 15/60 Amp (Selectable)
Switches: 3 Position On/Off/Remote Switch Enables Simple On/Off Power Control Plus "Auto/Remote" Setting That Enables Distant On/Off Control of the Inverter System When Used in Conjunction With Optional APSRM4 Accessory When Used in Inverter Mode. In AC Uninterruptible Power Mode, "Auto/Remote" Setting Enables Automatic Transfer From Line Power to Battery Power - to Maintain Continuous AC Power to Connected Loads
Front Panel LEDs: Set of 6 LEDs Offer Continuous Status Information on Load Percentage (6 Levels Reported) And Battery Charge Level (7 Levels Reported)
Unit Dimensions (HxWxD): 7 Inch x 8.5 Inch x 14 Inch (17.78 cm x 21.59 cm x 35.56 cm)
Unit Weight: 42 lb (19.1 kg)
Cooling Method: Multi-Speed Fan
Material Of Construction: Polycarbonate
Form Factors Supported: Mounting Slots Enable Permanent Plac
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.