- Reliable Power for Mobile, Emergency and Remote Sites
- Generates 208/230V pure sine-wave power from 48V battery bank
- Ideal for powering variable-speed tools, computers, LEDs, fans, audio/video components and other sensitive electronics
- Designed for eas installation in RVs, fleet vehicles and emergency vehicles
- Functions as vehicle inverter, standalone AC power source or extended-run UPS
- Unlimited runtime with variety of user-supplied batteries
- Pure Sine-Wave Power for Normal and Peak Power DemandsÔ000W of continuous power
- 9000W of reserve power up to 1 min.
- 12000W of peak power up to 10 sec. to accommodate surge power demands during equipment startup and cycling
- Automatic overload detector, cooling fan and resettable AC circuit breaker protect nit from damage
- High-current DC input terminals for simple hardwired installation
- Automatic Voltage Regulation
- Corrects brownouts and overvoltages without using battery power during battery charging and UPS standby modes
- Remote Monitoring CapabilityÔ9 port for optional SNMPWEBSOLOHV, which turns the unit into a monitored network device
- Enables network monitoring via SNMP, SSH, Telnet, or the Internet
- Automatic Transfer Switching
- Transfer relay switches to inverter power during blackout in 10 or 2 ms
- DIP switches configure high and low voltage auto-transfer
- 3-Stage 23/90A Selectable Battery Charger
- Serves as battery charger when external 208V or 230V AC power is supplied and powering connected equipment
- Protects battery from overcharging and erdischarging
- Low-battery protection prevents excessive battery depletion
- DIP switches configure wet/gel charging profiles
- Remote Generator Starter Jack
- Connects to separate generator with user-supplied cable to automatically cycle generator when batry level is low
- Rugged Steel Housing
- Resists moisture, vibration, impact and high-humidity environments
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.