The IFS AT/AR1000 series audio transmitter and receiver provide one-way transmission of an audio signal on one optical fiber. The IFS AT/AR2000 series audio transceiver provides bi-directional transmission of two audio signals on one or two optical fibers. The modules use frequency modulation (FM) for superior transmission of balanced or unbalanced line-level audio (2.2 V peak-to-peak). Models within this series are available for use with multimode or single-mode optical fiber. Plug and Play design ensures ease of installation requiring no electrical or optical adjustments. The modules incorporate power and carrier detect status indicating LED’s for monitoring proper system operation. The modules are available in either stand-alone or rack mount versions.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
- FM Audio Transmission
- 20 Hz - 20kHz Bandwidth
- 600 Ohms Audio Input Impedance
- Transmits Balanced or Unbalanced Line-Level Audio (2.2 Volts Peak-to-Peak)
- No In-field Electrical or Optical Adjustments Required
- Power and Carrier Detect Status Indicating LED to Monitor System Performance
- Hot-Swappable Rack Modules
- Automatic Resettable Fuses on all Power Lines
- Meets NEMA TS-1/TS-2 & Caltrans Specifications (Temperature/Humidity, Shock/Vibration, and Voltage Transient Protection)
- Distances up to 30 miles (49 km) Without Repeaters
- Lifetime Warranty
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.