- Two compartment enclosure for colocation facilities with customers requiring a minimal amount of rack space, this multi-tenant, security enhanced enclosure is provided with a compact width to optimize data center space
- Divided enclosure with two secure rackmount bays - Two customers can share one enclosure, minimizing enclosure footprint and maximizing power and cooling architectures; top and bottom equipment mounting rails adjust independently - allows each bay to be configured to meet customer specific applications
- Combination lock handle standard - Top and bottom sections can be locked independently with a customer designated combination
- Security cover for rear accessory channel - Rear channel cover isolates cables passing through the top or bottom bay to prevent access from the other enclosure customer
- Integrated with InfraStruxure products - Schneider Electric cooling, power distribution and cable management products work seamlessly with IT enclosures to provide a complete infrastructure support system
- Schneider electric rack systems compatible - Compatible with a variety of schneider electric rack accessory products to provide the ability to create a complete rack system, configure rack solutions using industry leading schneider electric design portal - small IT solution designer configurator complete with verification of product compatibility and useful 3rd party equipment catalog to aid in visualizing your ideal rack solution
- Optimized for high capacity cable management systems - NetShelter SX enclosures are optimized for use with high capacity cable management systems that attach to equipment mounting rails inside enclosures aligning with equipment mounting u-spaces and provide channels for routing and managing cabling
- Vendor neutral EIA-310 19 inch rack mounting compatibility guaranteed - Vendor neutral mounting for guaranteed compatibility with all EIA-310 compliant 19 inch equipment, the "Fits Like a Glove" money back guarantee provides peace of mind that all of your EIA-310-E compliant rack-mount equipment will physically fit in a NetShelter
- Cable access openings with pre installed brushes - Large cable access slots in the roof provides access for overhead cable egress, the bottom design allows for unobstructed cable access through a raised floor, roof includes openings with brush strips pre-installed in locations biased towards the front of the enclosure to allow for data cable passthrough and provisions for air containment
- Simple selection - No need to spend hours choosin
|Overall Depth||GREATER THAN 3’ TO 4’|
|Nema Rating||NO NEMA RATING|
|Overall Width||GREATER THAN 1’ TO 2’|
|Overall Height||GREATER THAN 6’ TO 7’|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.