- Removable cable access roof
- Integrated eyebolt holes
- Split rear doors
- Integrated with Schneider InfraStruxure electric products - Schneider’s electric cooling, power distribution and cable management products work seamlessly with NetShelter SX enclosures to provide a complete infrastructure support system, the enclosure is also compatible with schneider electric rack systems
- Cable management systems - The NetShelter SX enclosure is optimized for use with cable management systems that attach to equipment mounting rails inside enclosure aligning with equipment mounting U-spaces and provide channels for routing and managing cabling
- It is compatible with EIA-310 compliant 19 inch equipment
- Cable access openings with pre installed brushes - Large cable access slots in the roof provides access for overhead cable egress, the bottom design allows for unobstructed cable access through a raised floor, roof includes openings with brush strips pre-installed in locations biased towards the front of the enclosure to allow for data cable passthrough and provisions for air containment
- Perforated front door with curved profile - The perforated front and rear doors provide ventilation for servers and networking equipment, the front door perforated area is optimized with a curved profile to provide greater surface area and allow more perforation coverage and high perforation rating
- Doors - The enclosure’s front door can be moved to the opposite side or interchanged with rear doors, the doors can also be removed with the lift-off design
- Half height side panels and option with brush strips for pass through - The half height side panels reduce size and weight for handling and access to equipment, the side panels are lockable, utilizing a single key with the doors; the side panel options are integrated with pass through holes and brush strips for routing cabling to adjacent racks in a row while still maintaining proper airflow
- Removable cable access roof - The roof can be removed with pull pin hinges for access during equipment installation or even when cabling is already in place and routed through the cable openings, once removed, the roof is reversible to reposition the cable openings for power distribution plugs and connectors
- Eyebolt support integrated into enclosure frame - Integrated eyebolt holes at the top of the enclosure frame allow the enclosure to be lifted for movement and enclosure placement using eyebolt lifting mechanisms
- Equipment mounting rails integrate with patch cabling systems - The
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.