- Reduce dust related equipment issues - Protecting the equipment inside the CX from airborne contaminants such as dust reduces the risk of related equipment issues, such as overheating, system failure and permanent data loss
- Increases IP specification - Ingress Protection (IP) rating increases from IP44 to IP54 by installing the Dust Filter Kit on to the CX enclosures, this can be beneficial in certain cases such as for government, health and education sectors
- Easily washed - No purchasing of additional filters required, simply remove the existing filter material, wash it in warm running water and replace it back in its metal cassette
- Increases airflow - Provides proper intake temperatures, increasing equipment life
- Plug and play setup - Fast and easy set up
- Toolless rack mounting capabilities - Server cases do not require additional tools to mount into NetShelter enclosures, which allows the users to quickly and easily mount units in the rear of the enclosure
- Lockable front doors - Protect IT equipment from unwanted access
- Light oak veneer finish - The enclosure blends discretely into almost any office environment
- Acoustic foam lining for noise dampening - Superior noise reduction of installed IT equipment allowing the enclosure to be placed in a quiet environment
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.