- Air distribution systems for power dense racks and low pressure areas
- Enclosure system compatible - Specifically designed to work with Netshelter enclosures
- Facilitates overhead cable management - Overhead cable troughs and partitions install toollessly on the roof of the enclosure eliminating the need for ceiling mounted or underfloor mounted cable trays; cable troughs and partitions are designed to manage both power and data cables while maintaining separation
- Cable access - Large cable access slots in the roof provides access for overhead cable egress, the bottom design allows for unobstructed cable access through a raised floor
- Ventilated - Perforated front and rear doors provide ample ventilation for rack mount equipment
- Fiber management - Supports toolless installation of AR8444 fiber spools
- Joining capability - Enclosures include pre installed joining hardware to join enclosures in a row and provide additional stability to the enclosure
- Large cable access areas - Increased cable capacity and manageability for high density cable entry/exit from the enclosure
- Isolation of hot and cold aisle - Unique design delivers cold air to the intake and isolation of hot and cold aisle ensuring cooler intake temperatures, increasing equipment life
- Tested and approved solution for Cisco Nexus 7018 - The side airflow duct kit for Nexus 7018 and NetShelter SX 1200 mm deep networking enclosure have been tested and approved by Cisco for supporting Nexus 7018 datacenter networking switches and schneider electric is listed as an approved vendor in the Nexus 7000 series site preparation guide
- Increases airflow - Provides proper intake temperatures, increasing equipment life
- Ease of use - Simplifies future planning by allowing side to side equipment to be placed anywhere in the data center
- Easy to install - Innovative design allows for fast, easy installation by almost anybody
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.