The Cisco Firepower Next-Generation Firewall (NGFW) is the industry’s first fully integrated, threat-focused next-generation firewall with unified management. It includes Application Visibility and Control (AVC), optional Firepower Next-Generation IPS (NGIPS), Cisco Advanced Malware Protection (AMP), and URL Filtering. Cisco Firepower NGFW provides advanced threat protection before, during, and after attacks.
- Stop More Threats
- Gain More Insight - Gain Superior Visibility into your Environment with Cisco Firepower NGIPS
- Automated Risk Rankings and Impact Flags Identify Priorities for Your Team
- Detect Earlier, Act Faster - The Cisco Annual Security Report Idntifies a 100-Day Median Time from Infection to Detection, Across Enterprises
- Cisco Reduces this Time to Less than a Day
- Reduce Complexity
- Get More from Your Network - Enhance Security, and Take Advantage of Your Existing Investments
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.