Use this enclosure in commercial and general industrial applications that require a junction or pull box.
- Unique keyhole screw slots in the cover
- Available with or without knockouts. Various sizes of easy-to-remove concentric knockouts on all four sides of standard boxes with knockouts.
- Optional flush-mounted door frame available
- Optional flush covers
- Flat, removable covers fastened with plated steel screws
- Provision for grounding
- Mounting holes on back of box
- ANSI 61 gray polyester powder paint finish inside and out. Unless otherwise specified, all custom pull boxes are finished with ANSI 61 gray polyester powder paint.
16, 14 or 12 gauge steel or plated steel
|Nema Rating||TYPE 1|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.