The AT-HDVS-200-TX-WP can be the central component of a small, automated AV system. Automatic display control turns-on the display automatically whenever a source is connected. When the source is removed, the display is turned off. Volume is controlled by using the front panel or other control signals. Automatic input selection on the ATHDVS-200-TX-WP works by sensing the presence of any video signal. With automatic input selection, manual control systems can be eliminated.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- US two-gang enclosure for Decora-style wallplate openings - interchangeable as black or white
- 2x1 HDBaseT switcher with HDMI and VGA inputs
- Ideal for the AT-HDVS-200-RX scaling receiver and Atlona HDBaseT-equipped switchers
- HDBaseT transmitter for AV,Ethernet, power, and control up to 330 feet (100 meters)
- 4K/UHD capability at 60 Hz with 4:2:0 chroma subsampling (with the AT-UHD-EX-100CE-RX-PSE receiver)
- Remotely powered via PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Automatic input selection and automatic displaycontrol
- Front panel input selection, display on/off, and volume control
- TCP/IP and RS-232 control
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.