The Atlona AT-HDVS-CAM-HDMI is an enterprise-grade PTZ camera designed for use in video conferencing and other applications such as lecture capture and distance education. It features an HDMI output, as well as a USB 2.0 interface for video and camera control. Simultaneous video output is available over both interfaces. Through USB, the HDVS-CAM-HDMI seamlessly integrates with the Omega Series and HDVS-300 System for a complete, automated conferencing system that includes AV and USB extension. The H DMI output is ideal for use with a video conferencing codec, lecture capture appliance, or PC equipped for video capture. The HDVS-CAM-HDMI delivers high performance, professional-quality imaging with video resolutions up to 1080p @ 60 Hz over HDMI and 1080p @ 30 Hz for USB 2.0, as well as fast and accurate auto-focusing, and a fast yet quiet pan and tilt mechanism. This PTZ camera is ideal for a wide range of small to medium-sized meeting spaces, classrooms, training rooms, and many other environme nts. The HDVS-CAM-HDMI is available in black or white.
The HDVS-CAM-HDMI is part of a family of PTZ cameras that includes the HDVS-CAM with USB 2.0 interface, as well as the HDVS-CAM-HDBT with HDBaseT output. It includes a handheld IR remote control, plus mounting hardware for convenient on-wall installation. Available as an option is the AT-HDVS-CAM-CMNT for inverted ceiling mounting.
- Designed for video conferencing and other applications such as lecture capture and distance education
- HDMI output
- USB 2.0 interface for video and camera control
- Universal PC compatibility through standard UVC (USB Video Class) driver
- High performancimaging, fine detail, and color rendering with 1/2.8? low-noise, HD CMOS sensor
- Multi-element zoom lens with 10x optical zoom and a 60.9 horizontal field of view
- Available in black or white
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.