- Delivers High Performance, Reliable HDMI Signal Switching
- Easy to Install and Deploy in Residential and Commercial Applications
- Compatibility with New and Emerging 4K/UHD and HDR-Capable Sources and Displays
- Fully Supports Video Resolutions, Audio Fomats and Color Space Formats in the HDMI 2.0A Specification
- Adheres to Latest Specification for High-Bandwidth Digital Content Protection
- Allows Protected Content Stream to Pass Between Devices
- Selects Active Input When Sources are Connected or If thee is a Change in Source Power Status
- Enables Simplified, Automatic System Operation with No User Intervention Necessary
- Manages EDID Communications with the Source Through a Display’s EDID or Internally Stored EDID
- Ensures Desired Audio Formats and Vieo Resolutions are Provided to the AV System
- Supports the HDMI Audio Return Channel and Provides a Return Audio Pathway from a Television to an AV Receiver or Soundbar Over the Toslink Digital Audio Output
- Easy and Convenient Integration of Television Audio for Over-The-Air Broadcasts, Smart TV Apps and More
- Flexible Control Options for Compatibility with Third-Party Control System, Includes a Convenient Handheld IR Remote Control
- LED Indicators Provide HDMI Input Selection Status Information
- Provies Easy Setup and Troubleshooting
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.