This part has been discontinued by the supplier. Use AXE 10080561 as suggested replacement.
The Atlona AT-UHD-EX-70-KIT is a 4K/UHD HDMI over HDBaseT transmitter/receiver kit for HDMI transmission up to 230 feet (70 meters) over category cable with Power over Ethernet capability. The kit transmits video signals up to 4K/UHD @ 60Hz with embedded multi-channel audio and remote 48V power for the receiver. The kit is HDCP 2.2 compliant and supports EDID communication. Both transmitter and receiver feat ure quarter rack width metal enclosures for easy rack mounting with rear panel I/O ports for uncluttered wire management.The AT-UHD-EX-70-KIT is ideal for use in residential or commercial point to point applications that require HDBaseT signal transmis sion over greater distances than HDMI can support. As a transmitter/receiver pair, the kit can be used with the H2H matrix switcher series or HDDA distribution amplifier series for long distance AV signal extension with PoE capability without control s ignal extension requirements.Includes: 1 x AT-UHD-EX-70C-TX, 1 x AT-UHD-EX-70C-RX, 1 x 48V DC desk top power supply, 1 x IEC C13 power cable, 5 x Female captive screw connector (2 pin (x1): power, 3 pin (x2): RS-232, and 5 pin (x2): IR), 2 x Pair of wa ll/table mount ears, 1 x IR emitter (AT-IR-CS-TX), 1 x User Manual
- 4K/UHD capability
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Remote-powered receiver
- Long distance HDMI extension
- Rear panel I/O connectors
- Field updatable firmware
- Multi-channel audio compliant
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.