The AccelTex Solutions UPS Battery Backup Solutions provide backup power in the event of a main line power failure or for other periods of intentional or unintentional interrupted power events. These backup solutions are fully configured and provide mu ltiple output power options, such as PoE and DC power and are Solar-Ready. System comes with: 2 12V 9 Ah AGM sealed lead acid batteries, a 12x10x6 polycarbonate enclosure with a solid door, and a pad lockable hasp and wall mount.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- System Output Power Options: 1 Output for 802.3af or 802.3at and 1 Output for 12V DC (Supports up to 10 Amps)
- Charge Controller Max Input: 10 Amps
- Dimensions: 12" H x 10" W x 6" D (304.8 mm H x 254 mm W x 152.4 mm D)
- Weights: 18 lbs (8.16 kg)
- Color: ght
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.