HellermannTyton’s Automatic Cable Tie Tool systems are compact, fast, reliable and versatile accommodating a variety of wiring harness, bundling and securing requirements. These tool systems are designed to provide significant labor and cost savings th rough process improvements, lower installed costs and greater consistency, quality and ergonomic benefits.
- Fast: Cable ties are installed quickly with one easy trigger depression
- Reliable: HellermannTyton’s automatic cable tie systems have been tested to perform extremely consistently, without interruption to workflow.
- Ergonomic: The ergonomic design of the automatic cable tie tool systems feature a comfortable grip, low weight, and easy trigger depression to reduce installer effort and strain while installing cable ties.
- Providing Valuable Operator Feedback: Equipped with a self diagnostic LCD informati on screen, the automatic cable tie system easily guides the user through the cycles of cable tie installations.
- Flexible Manufacturing Versatility: HellermannTyton’s cable tie tool systems support principles of flexible manufacturing requirements and e nvironments.
- This system can be used in handheld, bench mount, and overhead assembly configurations.
- The versatile overhead assembly option provides the ultimate integration into the customer’s manufacturing area.
- HellermannTyton’s autotool AT2000 is owered by a standard 110 AC 24V electrical outlet that the power supply converts to a low DC voltage for the tool.
- Uniform Fastening Quality: HellermannTyton’s automatic cable tie systems feature adjustable tension control to deliver consistent levels of cable tie fastening.
- Range: HellermannTyton offers the widest range of automatic cable tie tool systems which cover cable tie tensile strengths of 18, 30 and 50 pounds with bundle diameters between 1/16" to over 3".
|Type||CABLES TIES AND ACCESSORIES|