The item has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
The AISG Smart Bias Tee is designed to eliminate the long AISG data cable run from the base to the top of a cell site tower by electronically injecting (piggy-backing) power and control signals onto an existing RF coaxial cable run. ; There are multiple options used to divide the AISG signal from the RF cable onto control cables leading to the antenna line devices at the top of the site. One option is to install a Smart Bias Tee at the top of the tower, below the Teletilt RET devices, with another Smart Bias Tee installed at the base of the tower. Each Smart Bias Tee is equipped with a grounding stud that requires a grounding kit (ordered separately) to provide additional lightning protection. These Smart Bias Tees are RoHS and AISG compliant.
- Available in 24-inch (12RU), 36-inch (19RU), and 48-inch (26RU) heights
- Swing out feature facilitates front and rear access for quick changes and maintenance
- Standards compliant
- Pre-mounted 12-24 Tapped Adjustable Rails
- Supplied with 20 Equipment Mounting Screws
- 4-inch sub-panel with top and bottom cable access knock-outs
- Rear subpanel features cable knock-outs with top and bottom access
- Flush Side Panels: solid or vented
- Flush Top Panels: solid, vented or pre-mounted with fans
- Locking front and rear compartments, keyed alike
- Optional Pre-Mounted Fans for Thermal Control
- Cabinets ship fully assembled
- Material: Steel
- Finish: Durable Epoxy Power Coat Finish
Smart Bias Tee
Insertion Loss (Typical): 0.30 dB
VSWR/Return Loss: 1.17:1/22 dB, typical
Lightning Surge Capability Waveform: 1.2/50 Voltage and 8/20 Current Combination Waveform
Smart Bias Tee Type: 10 - 30 Volt Bottom
Voltage Range: 10 - 30 Volt DC
Height: 143 mm (5.63 Inch)
3rd Order IMD: -158 dBc (Relative To Carrier)
RF Power (Maximum): 250 Watt At 1850 MHz
Operating Temperature: -40 to 70 deg C (-40 to 158 deg F)
Lightning Surge Capability: 5 Times At -3 kA
Depth: 50 mm (2.0 Inch)
Impedance: 50 Ohm
Operating Frequency Band: 698 - 2180 MHz
Antenna Interface: 7-16 DIN Female
BTS Interface: 7-16 DIN Male
AISG Input Connector: 8-Pin DIN Male
Width: 94 mm (3.7 Inch)
Protocol: AISG 1.1, AISG 2.0
Antenna Interface Signal: AISG Data, DC, RF
Material Type: Aluminum
Interface Protocol Signal: Data, DC
BTS Interface Signal: DC Blocked, RF
Grounding Lug Thread Size: M8
3rd Order IMD Test Method: Two +43 dBm Carriers
ISO 9001:2008: Designed, manufactured and/or distributed under this quality management system; RoHS 2002/95/EC: Compliant by Exemption; China RoHS SJ/T 11364-2006: Above Maximum Concentration Value (MCV)
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.