The AV1145 MegaBall(TM) 1.3-megapixel network camera is part of Arecont Vision’s full line of H.264 MegaBall(TM) cameras. This fully-compliant implementation of H.264 (MPEG-4, Part 10) provides full 1280x1024 megapixel resolution at full video frame ra tes of 42 frames per second (fps). The AV1145 camera line provides an all-in-one indoor 3 in. ball shape solution with integrated 1.3-megapixel camera, 4 mm or 3.3-10 mm IR corrected lens, wall mount or dome enclosure options. With the features of PSIA conformance, privacy masking, extended motion detection and flexible cropping, the AV1145 is a high sensitivity, PoE (IEEE 802.3af) compliant Day/Night camera with light gray dome option. Built with Arecont Vision’s massively-parallel MegaVideo proce ssing technology, this camera offers more than 4-times the resolution of standard resolution IP cameras with the ability to output full real-time frame rates and deliver high-quality megapixel imaging.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
- All-In-One Solution
- Dome and In-Ceiling Configurations
- Fixed Focal and Vari-Focal Lens Options
- Installer Friendly: External Lens Adjustment, Cable Management, w/ or w/o Bubble Options
- Dual Encoder H.264 (MPEG Part 10) and MJPEG
- PSIA a Conformant
- 1024 Zones Motion Detection and Privacy Mask
- Bit Rate Control
- Forensic Zooming
- PoE & Auxiliary Power: 12-48 V DC / 24 VAC
- Color and Day/Night Versions
Standard IP Camera
|Compression Type||MULTIPLE COMPRESSION TYPES|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.