This part is discontinued by manufacture the suggested replacement is AXE #783556.
The AV12186DN SurroundVideo series network camera is WDR (wide dynamic range), dual encoder (H.264 & MJPEG), 12 Megapixel resolution, 180 degree panoramic Day/Night IP camera, designed to provide an all-in-one solution with integrated four 3 megapixel WDR sensors, four 5.4 mm M12 lenses, IK-10 vandal-resistant dome and housing, rated IP66 for water and dust protection. The AV12186DN is a PoE (IEEE 802.3af) compliant Day/Night camera, featuring WDR switch control, PSIA compliance, privacy masking, extended motion detection and flexible cropping. Built with Arecont Vision’s proprietary massively-parallel MegaVideo technology, the AV12186DN has the ability to outpu t multiple image formats allowing the simultaneous viewing of the full resolution field of view and regions of interest for high definition forensic zooming. Binning technique improves low-light performance, increases sensitivity and produces better SN R by combining and averaging pixels. This camera offers over ten times the resolution of standard resolution IP cameras with the ability to output full real time frame rates.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
- World’s First 12MP, H.264, Wide Dynamic Range, 180 Panoramic Megapixel Camera
- WDR up to 100 dB allowing users to see clearly in shaded and bright areas of the scene simultaneously
- All-in-one H.264 SurroundVideo Solution
- True Wide Dynamic Range Imaging
- Day/Night Functionality with Removable IR Cut Filter
- Dual Encoder H.264/MJPEG
- Privacy Mask
- Motion Detection
- Forensic Zooming
- Flexible cropping
- Bit Rate Control to limit bandwidth
- Binning Mode to Increase Sensitivity
- New Smaller Vandal-resistant housing with IK-10 and IP66-rated Dome
- Easily adjustable 2-axis camera gimbal with 360 pan and 90 tilt
- Mounting options include pendant mount, wall mount, corner mount, pole mount, junction box adapter and electrical box adapter
- PSIA and ONVIF Conformant
- PoE and Auxiliary Power: 12-48 V DC/24 V AC
- Reduced Overall System Cost
Pixel Density: 1.30 MP
Frame Rate: 42 fps
Product Imaging: 1.3 MP Effective, 1/2.7" CMOS Color: 0.1 Lux @ F1.2 Day/Night: 0 Lux, IR sensitive
Data Transmission: 42fps @ 1280x1024 TFTP, HTTP, RTSP, RTP/TCP, RTP/UDP
Programmability: H.264 (MPEG4, Part 10) Motion JPEG
Electrical: PoE: PoE 802.3af DC input: aux. 12V-48V DC AC input: aux. 24V AC 9 Watts max (w/o Heater) 12.8 watts max ( w/ Heater)
Environment: -20 to 60 deg. C -40 to 60 deg. C w/Htr
UL, FCC and CE
|Environment||INDOOR / OUTDOOR|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.