1.3 Megapixel MJPEG Day/Night Camera, 1280x1024, motorized IR cut filter, COMPACT
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
- Superior Low Light Performance : 1/2" CMOS Sensor
- Fast MegaPixel Image Rates: 32 fps
- Full or 1/4 Resolution
- Bit Rate Control
- Forensic Zooming
- Cost Efficiency
- Compact Package
- PoE only
Pixel Density: 1.30 MP
Frame Rate: 32 fps
Full Field of View Resolutions: 1280(H)x1024(V) 1.3 megapixel 640(H)x512(V) 1/4 resolution
Horizontal Sensor Size: 5.36 mm
Vertical Sensor Size: 4.267 mm
Product Imaging: 1.3 megapixel CMOS image sensor 1280 x 1024(V) pixel array 1/2 optical format Bayer mosaic RGB filter Minimum illumination of: Color: 0.1 Lux @ F1.4 Day/Night: 0 Lux, IR sensitive Dynamic range 61 dB Maximum SNR 50 dB
Cropped Resolution: 1280x720 HDTV - 720p 1024x768 XGA 800x600 SVGA 704 x570 PAL 704x480 NTSC 640x480 VGA 352x288 CIF 320x240 SIF
Data Transmission: Video frame rate up to 32fps @ 1280x1024 Motion JPEG with 21 levels of quality TFTP and HTTP image transmission protocols 100Base-T Ethernet Network Interface Multi-streaming: 8 non-identical streams
Programmability: Auto Exposure (AE) and Gain Control (AGC) >120dB On-camera real-time motion detection with 64 detection zones Auto backlight compensation Auto multi-matrix white balance 50/60 Hz selectable flicker control Elec tronic pan, tilt, zoom (PTZ) Electronic image flip - 180 degree rotation Resolution windowing down to 32x32 pixel Programmable shutter speed to help control motion blur MoonLight mode - extended exposure and proprietary noise cancellation Programmable resolution, brightness, saturation, gamma, sharpness, tint Simultaneous delivery of full field of view and zoomed images Bandwidth & storage savings by running at 1/4 resolution
Mechnical: 3"W (76 mm) x 2.5"H (63.5 mm) x 1.25"D (31.7mm) (w/o lens) 5.8o z (164 grams) (w/o lens) C/CS lens mount
Electrical: General purpose opto-coupled input and output Power over Ethernet (PoE): PoE 802.3af Power consumption 3 Watts maximum
Environment: Operating temperature 0C (32 F) to +50C (122 F) Storage temperature -20C (-4 F) to +60C (140 F) Humidity 0% to 90% (non condensing)
FCC, CE, RoHS, UL
|Environment||INDOOR / OUTDOOR|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.