The AV2146 MegaBall(TM) full HD 1080p WDR network camera is part of Arecont Vision’s full line of H.264 MegaBall(TM) cameras. This fully-compliant implementation of H.264 (MPEG-4, Part 10) provides full 1920x1080 megapixel resolution at full video fram e rates of 30 frames per second (fps). The AV2146 dome camera line provides an all-in-one indoor 3 in. ball shape solution with integrated 1080p WDR full HD camera, 4 mm or 3.3-10 mm IR corrected lens options. With the features of PSIA conformance, pri vacy masking, extended motion detection and flexible cropping, the AV2146 is a high sensitivity, PoE (IEEE 802.3af) compliant, Day/Night light gray dome camera. Built with Arecont Vision’s massively-parallel MegaVideo processing technology, this camer a offers more than 6-times the resolution of standard resolution IP cameras with the ability to output full real-time frame rates and deliver high-quality megapixel imaging.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
- 2.07 MP, Wide Dynamic Range, Day/Night, Auto Exposure
- Fixed Focal and Vari-Focal Lens Options
- Embedded In-Ceiling Mount and Surface Mount for Dome Version
- Installer Friendly: External Lens Adjustment, Cable Management, 3-Axis Adjustment, Bubbptions
- Dual Encoder H.264 (MPEG Part 10) and MJPEG
- PSIA and ONVIF Conformant
- 1024 Zones Motion Detection and Privacy Mask
- Bit Rate Control
- Forensic Zooming
- PoE & Auxiliary Power: 12-48 V DC / 24 VAC
WDR IP Camera
|Compression Type||MULTIPLE COMPRESSION TYPES|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.