- Network-Grade 5700-Joule Surge Protection for Your Home Theater Electronics
- Protects your A/V components against even the strongest surges and spikes
- Full normal mode (H-N) and common mode (N-G/H-G) line surge suppression
- 8 NEMA 5-15R surge-protected utlets (7 rear, 1 front)
- 3 sets of bi-directional coaxial and 1 set of RJ11 jacks protect cable, satellite and telephone/DSL signals
- Premium Safety Features
- Lighted on/off switch provides one-touch control over connected equipment
- Automatic shutoff cs power to outlets when protection circuit has been compromised
- Diagnostic LEDs confirm power, protection and ground status
- LCD meter with dimmer control displays input voltage at a glance
- Audible alarm alerts you to damaged internal protection circuiry
- Conforms to current UL 1449 and 962A safety standards
- Fits Effortlessly Into Your Setup
- 10 ft. AC power cord reaches nearby outlets
- Space-saving right-angle NEMA 5-15P plug allows furniture and equipment to move flush against the wall
- Metal housimounts easily in 1U of space in EIA-standard 19 in. racks
- Supports shelf installation as console component
- Backed by Tripp Lite’s Ultimate Lifetime Insurance
- $100,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance covers any connected components damaged by power surge (.S., Canada and Puerto Rico only)
|Number of Outlets||OTHER|
|Type||STAND ALONE PDU|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.