ARECONT VISION | AV40185DN-HB
40 Megapixel 180º Panoramic IP Camera, 1.5 fps, Day/Night,7.2 mm f/2.4 Lens, Heater/Blower
This item is discontinued by supplier. Please see Anixter# 974046 for suggested replacement.
The AV40185 SurroundVideo series network camera is a dual encoder (H.264 & MJPEG), 40 Megapixel resolution, IP addressable 180 degree panoramic Day/Night IP camera. The AV40185 SurroundVideo camera line provides an all-in-one solution with integrated four high sensitivity 10 megapixel sensors, 7.2 mm lens, vandal-resistant dome enclosure with rated IP66 for water and dust protection, and optional heater/blo wer. Using MegaVideo technology, these cameras offer bandwidth and storage efficiency of up to 10X on average over traditional megapixel counterparts The AV40185 is a PoE (IEEE 802.3af) compliant day/night camera with optional heater and bower configur ations. Built with Arecont Vision’s proprietary massively-parallel MegaVideo technology, the AV40185 has the ability to output multiple image formats allowing the simultaneous viewing of the full resolution field of view and regions of interest for hig h definition forensic zooming. Binning technique improves low-light performance, increases sensitivity and produces better SNR by combining and averaging pixels.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
- World’s First 40MP H.264 Day/Night 180 Panoramic Megapixel Cameras
- Unparalleled High Definition Resolution to Substitute up to Sixty-five Analog Cameras
- All-in-one H.264 Day/Night SurroundVideo 180 Solution with Heater & Blower
- IP66 and Vandal-resistant Dome
- Easily adjustable 2-axis camera gimbal with 360 pan and 90 tilt
- Hard ceiling mount and Surface mount with optional pendant mount and wall mount
- +/- 5 Electrical Vertical Alignment to Locate Each Sensor Position
- Dual Encoder H.264 (MPEG Part 10) and MJPEG
- Bit Rate Control
- Privacy Mask
- Forensic Zooming
- Binned Mode to increase Sensitivity
- Reduced Overall System Cost
Panoramic IP Camera
|Compression Type||MULTIPLE COMPRESSION TYPES|
|Environment||INDOOR / OUTDOOR|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.