Tripp Lite’s AVR550SER line-interactive UPS offers complete protection for PCs, workstations and other sensitive electronics in an ultra-compact, wall mountable housing. Prevents data loss and system downtime by providing battery-supported AC output du ring blackouts and Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) during brownouts and overvoltages. 8 output receptacles, 2 of which are widely spaced to accommodate large transformer plugs without blocking outlets. 4 outlets feature full battery support with sur ge suppression, protecting computers, monitors and other vital system components from loss of power. 4 additional outlets with surge suppression only are ideal for printers and other peripherals not requiring battery support. Single-line telephone supp ression jacks protect modems, fax machines, cordless phones and other equipment with standard dialup or DSL RJ11 phone line connections.
This part has been discontinued by the supplier.
- 4 battery supported outlets, 4 surge-only outlets
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.