Tripp Lite’s AVR900U line-interactive UPS offers complete protection for PCs, workstations and other sensitive electronics in an ultra-compact, mountable housing. Prevents data loss and system downtime by providing battery-supported AC output during bl ackouts and Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) during brownouts and overvoltages. Full load efficiency rating of 98% offers energy-savings and cooler operation. 12 total 5-15R outlets. 6 UPS supported outlets maintain battery-derived AC output during p ower failures and 6 additional outlets offer surge suppression only protection for printers and other accessories not requiring battery support. Single-line telephone suppression jacks protect modems, fax machines, cordless phones and other equipment w ith standard dialup or DSL RJ11 phone line connection. USB port with included cable and PowerAlert monitoring software (available via free download from www.tripplite.com) enables safe unattended system shutdown in the case of extended power failure. H ID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X. Audible alarm and front panel LEDs offer status information regarding line and battery power operation. 900VA/480 watt pow er-handling ability supports entry-level PCs for up to 45 minutes during power failures. Built-in grounding lug enables convenient grounding point in professional installations. 3-year warranty. $100,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance (USA, Puerto Rico an d Canada only).
- AVR900U ultra-compact 120V line interactive UPS offers complete AC power protection from blackouts, brownouts and transient surges
- 900VA / 480 watt UPS output capacity
- Uninterruptible Power Supply / UPS operation maintains battery-derived AC output during blackouts to prevent data loss and system downtime for connected equipment
- Built-in USB port enables data-saving unattended shutdown when used with Tripp Lite’s PowerAlert software, available via FREE download from www.tripplite.com/poweralert
- HID-compliant USB port also enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X
- Automatic Voltage Regulation / AVR corrects extended brownouts and overvoltages from 83 to 147V, without using battery power
- 8.4 minutes runtime at 50% load (240 watts)
- Up to 45 minutes runtime for entry level PC with small monitor consuming 60 watts continuous
- 12 built-in NEMA 5-15R outlets, two with extra wide spacing to accommodate transformer plugs
- 6 UPS battery backup otlets, plus 6 additional surge-only outlets
- Right angle NEMA 5-15P input connection with 6ft / 1.8m line cord
- Network grade AC surge and lightning protection is available from all outlets; Built-in data line surge suppression protects a single dialup or DSL line
- Supports Tripp Lite’s Watchdog system service to restore operation to locked equipment through soft reboot of application/OS or hard power off/on reboot of connected equipment, ideal for unattended kiosk applications
- 98% line mode efficiency rating uses less energy and BTU emissions
- Built-in grounding lug
- Hot swappable user battery replacement
- Optional PDUB15 bypass PDU enable hot-swappable UPS replacement with no disruption to connected equipment
- Space saving, ultra-compact housing wi support for wall-mount, desktop or floor placement
Ultra-Compact Line-Interactive UPS With USB Port
Output VA Capacity: 900 VA
Output Watt Capacity (Watt): 480 Watt
Nominal Output Voltage Supported: 115 Volt, 120 Volt
Frequency Compatibility: 60 Hz
Output Voltage Regulation (Line Mode): 120 Volt (8%, -21%)
Output Voltage Regulation (Battery Mode): 115 Volt (+/- 5%)
UPS Output Receptacles (Surge Suppression Only): 6 UPS Outlets, 6 Surge-Only Outlets
Hot-Swap PDU Options: PDUB15 (2U/8 5-15R Outlets)
Output AC Waveform (AC Mode): Sine Wave
Output AC Waveform (Battery Mode): PWM Sine Wave
Rated Input Current (Maximum Load): 12 Amp
Nominal Input Voltage Supported: 120 Volt AC
UPS Input Connection Type: 5-15P
UPS Input Cord Length: 1.8 m (6 ft)
Recommended Electrical Service: 15 Amp 120 Volt
Input Phase: Single-Phase
Half Load Runtime: 8.4 Min (240 Watt)
DC System Voltage: 12 Volt DC
Battery Recharge Rate (Included Batteries): 12 Hour 10 to 90%
Internal UPS Replacement Battery Cartridge: RBC51
Battery Access: Battery Access Door
Battery Replacement Description: Hot-Swappable, User Replaceable Batteries
Voltage Regulation Description: Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) Maintains Line Power Operation With an Input Voltage Range of 83 to 147 Volt
Over Voltage Correction: Input Voltages Between 129 And 147 are Reduced by 12%
Undervoltage Correction: Input Voltages Between 83 And 104 are Boosted By 14%
LED Indicator: 2 LEDs Indicate Power Status And Overload/Check Battery Status
Audible Alarm: Audible Alarm Indicates Power-Failure And Overload Status
Switches: Combination Switch Controls On/Off Power Status And Self-Test Operation
UPS AC Suppression Joule Rating: 420
UPS AC Suppression Response Time: Instantaneous
UPS Dataline Suppression: 1 Line TEL/DSL (1 In/2 Out)
EMI/RFI AC Noise Suppression: Yes
Installation Form Factors Supported With Included Accessories: Tower, Ultra-Compact Desktop
Primary Form Factor: Desktop
UPS Power Module Dimensions (HxWxD): 4 Inch x 12 Inch x 7 Inch (10.2 cm x 30.5 cm x 17.8 cm)
UPS Power Module Weight: 15.3 lb (6.9 kg)
UPS Housing Material: ABS
Operating Temperature Range: 32 to 104 deg F (0 to 40 deg C)
Storage Temperature Range: 5 to 122 deg F (-15 to 50 deg C)
Relative Humidity: 0 - 95% Non-Condensing
AC Mode BTUs (Full Load): 27 BTU/Hour
AC Mode Efficiency Rating (100% Load): 98%
Communications Interface: USB (HID Enabled)
Communications Cable: USB Interface Cable Included
Watchdog Compatibility: Supports Watchdog Application, OS And Hard-Reboot Restart Options For Remote App
|Type||UNINTERRUPTIBLE POWER SUPPLY|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.