- AVRX550U ultra-compact 230V line interactive UPS offers complete AC power protection from blackouts, brownouts and transient surges
- 550VA / 300 watt UPS output capacity
- Uninterruptible Power Supply / UPS operation maintains battery-derived AC output during blackouts to prevent data loss and system downtime for connected equipment
- Built-in USB port enables data-saving unattended shutdown when used with Tripp Lite’s PowerAlert software, available via FREE download from www.tripplite.com/poweralert
- HID-compliant USB port also enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X
- Automatic Voltage Regulation / AVR corrects extended brownouts and overvoltages from 159 to 282V, without using battery power
- 5.1 minutes runtime at 50% load (150 watts)
- Up to 10 minutes runtime for a small desktop computer system consuming 80 watts continuous
- 6 total C13 outlets; Includes two 2m C13 to C14 power cables
- 3 UPS battery backup outlets, plus 3 additional surgenly outlets
- C14 inlet supports a variety of site specific input cordsets
- Network grade AC surge and lightning protection is available from all outlets; Built-in data line surge suppression protects a single dialup or DSL line
- Supports Tripp Lite’s Wathdog system service to restore operation to locked equipment through soft reboot of application/OS or hard power off/on reboot of connected equipment, ideal for unattended kiosk applications
- Built-in grounding lug
- Hot swappable user battery replacement supported via easy access battery access door
- Optional PDUBHV10 bypass PDU enables hot-swappable UPS replacement with no disruption to connected equipment
- Space saving, ultra-compact housing with support for wall-mount, desktop or floor placement
|Type||UNINTERRUPTIBLE POWER SUPPLY|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.